Sunday, January 21, 2018

Baby T's Maternity Pics





Baby T's Maternity Pics

I alway hate how I look pregnant. I get so big and swollen. But each time I want to have pictures taken so I can remember the time I spent creating such a miracle. There were a lot of things that were different this time around and I want to document them so I can remember and tell Terik. 








Anytime daddy talked you or touched my belly you moved. No matter the time day or night you always loved to hear your dad. 

You were so active all the time. I could always feel you, and if I couldn't I would just give my belly a tap and you would go crazy! 



I only threw up a total of 7 times. Which was a welcomed number because with your sister I threw up that much a day. I knew early on you were a boy because I was so sick with your sister. 

Towards the end I was super exhausted. Between you and your sister I slept hard at night. 



From the second we told GraceLynn she was going to be your big sister she loved you. She gave you lots of kisses and raspberries. She always wanted to pull up moms shirt and poke you in her belly. 























Love, 
The Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment